We’re happy to report that COVID-19 infection rates have decreased enough so that as of Tuesday, March 1st, we’ll be able to welcome you back into our hospital with your pets. However, the virus is still a concern, so we will maintain some of the previous safety protocols.
Effective March 1st, 2022:
Please note the updated process below:
- One person per pet will be allowed in the building. We ask that you continue to check in by phone at (863) 665-5033 when you arrive for your pet’s appointment, then wait for a team member to come out and escort you and your pet into the building.
- We do request that you wear a mask when in the building.
- Please social distance as best as possible when in the hospital.
- Our waiting room will be open with socially distanced seating.
- When in the waiting room, a staff member will discuss your pet’s history and take note of any issues you would like the doctor to examine.
- Due to the exam rooms being small, a staff member will then escort your pet to the exam room, while you continue to wait in the waiting room.
- After the examination, you will be brought into the exam room to discuss the findings and treatment plan with the doctor.
- If you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, we do ask that you find a friend or family member to bring your pet to their appointment.
- Our curbside service will no longer be a required part of our COVID-19 protocol; however, if you prefer to take advantage of this service, just let us know when you arrive.
- In order to reduce traffic flow inside the clinic, food and medicine pick up will still remain curbside.
We know this has been a long and trying year for everyone, and we sincerely appreciate how understanding our clients have been with the necessary restrictions and changes.
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your pet’s health!
The Santa Fe Animal Hospital Team